Whether applied to banknotes or monetary documents such as revenue stamps or cheques, SECUNOTE® Diamond offers reliable and sophisticated forgery protection. Thanks to the groundbreaking LCMO technology from Rolic, the striking optical effects of the security element can be discerned quickly and easily even by an untrained eye, while forgers find them extremely difficult to reproduce.
Properties and benefits in brief
- SECUNOTE® Diamond is a highly innovative level 1 security feature.
- The novel forgery protection is available in the form of stripes, threads or patches. It goes without saying that we can also provide other types of application specifically tailored to your requirements – we will be happy to develop an ideal solution with you.
- The clear, sharply defined image exhibits an unmistakable positive-negative switch down to the smallest, high-resolution detail – and without any undesirable rainbow effect.
- The design (which can be based on a photograph, graphics, logo or lettering) is created using a high- resolution template. You decide whether you would prefer to supply this yourself or have our specialists create a template that reflects your own requirements and ideas.
- Turning the security element or changing the viewing angle produces a visible positive-negative switch or an obvious contrast reversal.
- Both microtexts and nanotexts can be implemented easily. Including the contrast reversal, both options have the same optical characteristics as the remainder of the security element.
- No direct light is required to check the authenticity of the security element, as the SECUNOTE® Diamond effect is clearly apparent even in poor lighting.
- Our unique, patented LCMO technology is your guarantee of the highest security possible. The optical effects cannot be scanned or copied.