Security in an instant
In SECUNOTE® Oyster, Rolic has developed a unique security element for central banks as well as banknote and security printing companies. Simple and low-cost tools are all it takes to visualize the distinctive optical effects, which are typical for level 2 security. In this way banknotes and monetary documents can be checked for authenticity in an instant.
Properties and benefits in brief
- SECUNOTE® Oyster is an innovative level 2 security feature.
- The image has to be viewed through a standard polarization filter in order to be visible. When this is rotated, a visible positive-negative switch or obvious contrast reversal occurs.
- The materials used to produce the elements are manufactured in accordance with Swiss quality standards. They can be modified in line with customer-specific requirements and can be refined with unique pigments.
- The design (which can be based on a photograph, graphics, logo or lettering) is created using a high resolution template. You decide whether you would prefer to supply this yourself or have our specialists create a template that reflects your own requirements and ideas.
- The proven forgery protection is available in the form of stripes, threads or patches. It goes without saying that we can also provide other types of application specifically tailored to your requirements – we will be happy to develop an ideal solution with you.
- SECUNOTE® Oyster can be combined with virtually any level 1 security element.
- Microtexts can be readily implemented and exhibit the same optical characteristics as the rest of the security element (including contrast reversal).
- The invisible coating has no effect on the design used or the underlying template.
- Our groundbreaking, patented LCMO technology is your guarantee of the highest security possible. The optical effects cannot be scanned or copied.