Rolic® Barrier Films (RBF)
Extended lifetime of OLEDs or any other moisture-sensitive devices which require protection from environmental conditions.
OLEDs are extremely sensitive to water and oxygen, therefore they must be hermetically isolated from the environment. To help OLEDs to a fast breakthrough in the market, not only an efficient encapsulation of environmental influences is necessary but also its cost-effective production.
Rolic works closely together with leading industrial companies.
- WVTR down to 10-6 g/m2/d
- Flexibility proven up to 10’000 rolls (r=20mm) @60/90 with no change of WVTR
- Transmittance >85% (depending on stack design)
- Haze <2% (depending on stack design)
- Temperature resistant up to 250°C (depending on base substrate)
- Light out-coupling
- Hard coat
- Transparent conductor (e.g. ITO)
- Retardation (e.g. λ/4, λ/2)
Please contact us via email for further information.