Rolic’s Management System
Rolic has the skills to fully satisfy the expectations and requirements of customers, as quality is part of company culture. Rolic’s process-oriented quality management system enables all activities and processes to be efficiently managed and lays the foundation for
- drawing benefits from best practice methods and procedures;
- profiting from the ongoing improvement of processes in a complex and innovative business environment;
- ensuring that our products and services are of consistent quality;
- including our suppliers in the continuous improvement process;
- promoting customer focus;
- developing and protecting our staff and our innovative expertise;
- adhering to in-house, national and international guidelines, regulations and standards.
Rolic’s quality management system reflects the QM principles laid down in ISO 9001 and has been certified by the Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems (SQS) since March 2008.
The QM system is also used for managing the following sub-systems:
- Social responsibility
- ICS (Internal Control System)
- Risk management
- SQS certification